Excellent question! I have mapped out the basic topics that will get you online, taking payments and talking to your audience. While we know that some of you already have established websites and businesses, I still recommend that you attend the calls as we aim to cover both basic and intermediate topics as time allows. Also, if you have an offline business these will help you make the jump to being online!
These topics are subject to change depending on group feedback, but we want to cover:
Month #1: A Feminine Business Structure. Learn the basics you need to make your business work online and offline for you.
- How to structure your day to maximize efficiency and thrive in your business
- How to sync your business with your menstrual cycle to tap into your unique female strengths
- How to begin to design the business of your dreams based on the core concepts presented in the Do Less Planner system
Month #2: Client Onboarding and Management. How to onboard new clients and manage them throughout their life cycle
- How to connect with, book, get paid by, and track your clients
- Basic software that you need for this process
- Client management – the entire process for onboarding clients
- Additional information on liability insurance, health history forms, software and more!
Month #3: Coaching sessions. Do’s and don’ts in a coaching session
- What is coaching?
- What a coaching session with a client will look like
- Questions to ask and how best to structure your coaching sessions
Month #4: Website & Writing. Let’s get you functional – with a website and email list for people to subscribe to and what content you need to start – and what you don’t
- Content creation 101 – website, social media, and creating content for others
- How creating content supports you in creating an income
Month #5: Create and Launch Your Signature Program. The steps to outline, create and deliver your signature course from start to finish.
- Learn the ins and outs to outlining and launching your unique private or digital signature course.
- Step by step guidance on how to design and deliver your signature coaching program.
- How to write a sales page so that your offer is clear and inviting, plus learn the most common mistakes that will make or break your course offerings.
- Learn the basic elements for a successful launch
Month #6 – The Legal Side of Coaching & How to Protect Your Business with Lisa Fraley. Lisa will share the steps you need to take to make sure you are legally protected and we’ll be discussing business entities, insurance, terms and conditions, disclaimers and more!